Malcolm Gladwell: Choice, happiness and spaghetti sauce
– Impermanent street art installations of cyanotope butterflies across the country from Tasha Lewis
– 13 Brilliant Science Museum Billboards from Science World Vancouver
– Water is Life Charity took some #firstworldproblems to show real world problems in a PSA…brilliant!
– 2 minutes to more power and self confidence with Amy Cuddy
– A must see if you like good comedy and supporting good causes – Tig Notaro on finding out she has breast cancer, the beauty of storytelling in a way that makes people laugh, cry, and really see your experience in that moment – yes, everything can be funny – so glad Louis CK put this up on his site for all to enjoy.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.