The art of storytelling is the key to brand awareness. No one tells a story in quite the way that a writer does. A great voice that can pull you in like a magical vortex from the first page – is one that you’ll want to experience again and again.
Imagination has no limits, and Brooke Burgess certainly shows that in his latest, the graphic novel, Becoming. A rich, compelling voice that pulls you into his dark world and leaves you asking questions long after you’ve turned the last page.
As with his original groundbreaking series, Brokensaints – There is a story, there are lessons, there is intensity of emotion and you will leave with a changed view of your world.
You can pick up a digital copy of Becoming here or you can pre-order the traditional glossy here. Either way you’ll come away having experienced a rich, darkly intelligent tale of lessons learned, knowledge and suffering.
– For all you movie buffs, the perfect app that tells you the best time for a pee break so you don’t miss the important parts=))
– We all want a moment of Calm in our busy work day – if you can’t get out for a walk, some quiet – put your headphones on and take a few deep breaths
– David Goldberg of Bethesda, Maryland took years of hardware overstock (doorknobs, handles, plates levers) sitting around gathering dust and decided to create this masterpiece – Van Gogh’s Starry Night is the town attraction
– A fun art installation – It rains but you get to stay dry while taking a stroll through it – The Rain Room in London’s Barbican Art Centre
– Monsters University is part of a transmedia campaign for the next installation in the Monsters Inc. hit. A fun way to get your kid involved in school – monster themed, of course.